Where To Buy Modafinil (Modiodal) In Mexico
Looking for modafinil in Mexico?
There are a few key facts to know:
- Modafinil is marketed under the brand name Modiodal in Mexico
- Unlike the US where Prodigal (modafinil) requires a prescription from a doctor, Modiodal (modafinil) is available in Mexico without a prescription
- The pharmaceutical company Cephalon manufactures both Modiodal and Provigil - they are the same product. Therefore there is no difference in quality.
- The package insert for Modiodal can be found here.
Modafinil is a wakefulness-promoting agent; it’s like coffee but a little stronger and longer lasting. It’s used by athletes, academics, pilots, and surgeons to boost their performance.
Clinically, modafinil is prescribed for narcolepsy and shift work sleep disorder.
Legal Status of Modafinil in Mexico
The legal status of modafinil varies by country:
- Mexico: Available over-the-counter
- Australia: S4 (Prescription only)
- Canada: Schedule F
- United Kingdom: POM (Prescription only)
- United States: Schedule IV
Modiodal Mexico Price
Domestically, one of the best prices is in Farmacias del Ahorro. These pharmacies can be found in Tijuanna and elsewhere. Farmacias del Ahorroa is a franchise with a big red A on top. The pricing is around 400 pesos for 12 x 200mg pills.
I've purchased Modafinil from Mexico a couple of times now over a few trips. What I've found is brand Modiodal, Modafinilo made by Cephalon/Lundbeck/Patheon Pharma 200 mg tabs. Not all pharmacies will have them, but the larger ones will. Here are some prices for your reference:
- Tijuana area - 14 tabs 810 pesos ($47 usd)
- Mainland - 14 tabs 660 pesos ($38 usd)
- Mainland - 28 tabs 1,151 ($67 usd)
Reddit thread: Mexico Prices for Moda : afinil